Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome!

I was in my bed reading my bible, and it hit me! I need to share this! I need to share the word of God! I need to share these powerful and captivating words spoken in truth that have gripped my heart and changed my life. I need to spread His word and share my stories throughout my daily life.

Not all my stories are coated with rainbows and dripping with sprinkles. Life is life. God didn't promise us perfect days, but he did promise he would be beside us through every step we take! Our God is a powerful God full of love and grace. He is without fault and full of mercy! He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

As I sit here typing this I am full of excitement! I know that God will lead me on this journey to share my stories with you. He will guide me on a path that will allow me to share His word and give Him the glory!

I have several things planned to share with you so far! I am still in the process of getting everything up and running, but I will be doing my very best to post them as soon as I can. I'm not sure at this moment how many days each week I will be posting, but I am aiming for a minimum of 2 or 3.

Thanks so much for visiting and check back soon for those posts!

No comments: